In order to win in online poker sites, you should play as much as possible. This includes other than just playing at home in front of your PC or laptop. You can gain experience on the way to your work or studies. The only thing you need is a smartphone or a tablet with Internet access. If you own a mobile device with iOs platform, read the mobile 888 Poker app download instruction for your iPhone or iPad.
After downloading and installing the app, players can enjoy mobile poker games while they are waiting for their turn in long queues. There are two download methods — through the official website and from the App Store.
Can I play 888 Poker on my iPhone without app installation?
Yes, you can play mobile poker without software installation:
- First, you should go to the web version of the poker room on the official website: open the homepage and click “Play now”;
- Enter your personal account using your login and password.
Playing in a mobile browser is as good as playing in the installed app. However, you should always go to the website and follow the links, which takes additional time.
Download 888 Poker app to your iPhone through the website
The installation process will not take much time:
- Go to the official 888 Poker room website;
- Open the side menu (you should click on an icon in the upper left corner);
- Click the yellow “Download App” button (at the very bottom of the side menu);
- You will be offered to go to the App Store — click “Open” and go directly to the app shop;
- Click “Download” or “Get”, confirm your data for downloading from the App Store — the app will be installed shortly;
- Now you only have to open the room, enter your personal account and start playing.
If you are a new player and do not have an account yet, we recommend you to register through the official website. In such case, you will be able to get an $88 no deposit bonus and other bonuses available for newly registered players. The registration process will take only a few minutes. For further details see>>>
Download 888 Poker iOs app to your iPhone from the App Store
- Go to the App Store from your mobile device
- Enter “888 Poker” in the search field and click “Search” button;
- At the very bottom of search results, you will see the desired client — “888 Poker — Texas Hold’em”;
- You can click on it and go to the game description or click “Get” right away to start downloading;
- The iPhone poker app has been downloaded and now you need only to open it and enter your personal data to go to your account.
The software will request your permission to send you notifications. If you would like to receive reminders from the game, click “Allow”.
Note: to play mobile 888 Poker on your iPhone, you need iOs 4.1 or later version.
888 poker mobile app: advantages and disadvantages
Developers of 888 Poker iOs app have done their best to ensure the most comfortable playing conditions for smartphones and tablets, including both the design and technical aspects.
- The mobile poker app takes minimum memory space – it is a little more than 17 MB;
- “Cash Desk” function allows replenishing your account and withdrawing money from your personal account. In addition, players can look through their bonuses and tournament tickets here;
- The game selection matches exactly the one in the PC version of the online poker site;
- In the mobile poker app, you can choose a profile picture, talk to other players in an online chat and mark other players.
Use Wi-Fi connection while playing in tournaments, as this type of connection guarantees stable Internet access.
- After registration through the 888 Poker iOs app, the new player does not receive any of the related poker bonuses, including the no deposit $88 bonus. For that reason, it is much better to create an account on the official website;
- The money poker app does not remember your login and password, so you will have to enter them every time you open the app. This is to protect the player. If you lose your Apple device, nobody will be able to enter your personal account; so this is more of a plus than a real disadvantage.